The Adoption Process
- Check out the nursery page for info on current and upcoming litters.
- Contact me by email to ask any questions on specific litters and which picks are available. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the puppy application once you have decided to reserve a puppy.
- Place a deposit of $500 to reserve your spot to choose from a certain litter.
- Wait for the puppies to arrive! You will be notified by email.
- You will receive a scheduled time to visit and choose your puppy at the 8-week mark on take home day.
New pictures will be posted every 2 weeks. At 4 weeks we will post a video highlighting the individual puppies. At 6 weeks there will be a scheduled Zoom call to meet the puppies.
We have made a few changes to the adoption process due to Covid 19. Maximum 2 people per visit. Please wear freshly laundered clothes and a mask.
Pricing and Deposit
There is a 10% discount for those who have already purchased a puppy from us.
A deposit of $500 is required to reserve a puppy. Pups are chosen in order of deposit on the day they are ready to go at 8 weeks old. We do this so that all pups are vet checked before they leave. By choosing your pup at 8 weeks old, you also get a much better idea of coat type, personality and temperament. Deposits are not refundable but are transferable to a different litter with as much notice as possible.
NOTE: We do not take deposits for male or female puppies, just for the order in which you choose your puppy. You need to be open to getting a male or female.
Pups are sold on a strict non-breeding agreement and must be spayed or neutered no sooner than 6 months and no later than 12 months of age.
What is included
Watch related video: Puppy Take Home Pack
- A beautiful, well socialized, well rounded puppy that is eager to take on the world.
- A lifetime of support.
- First shots and vet checks provided by Dr. Greg Linnell at Piper Creek Veterinary.
- One free month of Trupanion Pet Health Insurance.
- Blanket and toy with Mom and littermates scent.
- Sample of food.